God's Ranch Center for Women in Recovery
God's Ranch is a 1 year program with a 90 day in house commitment. We are not a run of the mill recovery center, we are God centered, Christian based non-denominational discipleship program. God's Ranch is a safe haven for women to make a complete life change.
We are here for women in recovery from addictions of drugs and/or alcohol, incarceration, homelessness or abuse by or from the hands of others. The participants are given a Holy Bible and allot of Love. The first thirty days are known as the black out period, during this time there are no secular books, magazines, movies or music allowed, no phone calls incoming or out going and no visitations of any kind at the Ranch. (The Ranch Is a Safe House)
The participants are not allowed to leave the Ranch by themselves. Participants are required to attend our Christian based AA/NA 12 step program three nights a week and church service three times a week. There are daily chores and Bible assignments with life application summaries, daily group Bible study and daily group counseling sessions with a one-on-one counseling session once a week.
After the black out period participants will start working with our outreach ministry partnerships with World Visions, E-quest Stables for disabled and/or handicapped children and Pointman Ministries for Veterans in addition with our own Street Outreach Ministry running and operating our food and clothing bank, also preparing and serving food to the less
fortunate of the intercity; this facilitates the establishment of good job skills and strong work ethics that many may have never had, or had a chance to learn. After their 60 day milestone participants are eligible for a weekend leave to a direct family member's home if they have earned the right by following all rules and assignments. On completion of the 90 day commitment participants are encouraged and required to actively seek gainful employment, then learn to save and budget monies so they can find their own apartment and get on with their new life, living clean, sober and making their own way with out being a burden on family, friends or society as a whole.
The Christian Biker Tabernacle Ministries and God's Ranch polices are as follows:
- We can not accept any women who are currently taking physiologic medications of any kind; we do not have staff available or qualified for this medical condition.
- The only medications that will be allowed are those for life threatening conditions: i.e. Diabetes, Asthma, Stroke or Heart conditions.
- We Do Not Discriminate For Any Other Reasons!
- We take participants on a first come basis.
- We will not hold a bed for longer then one week, and then only if special arrangements have been made.
Visitations are held only at the Tabernacle! The Times are as follows:
- Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Sundays from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Visitors are welcome to stay for church services after visits.
- No Drugs, No Alcohol, No Weapons
- No Male-Female relationships for 90 days.
- No Jailhouse or Street mentality
- No Personal phone calls for 30 days, business calls by overseer's approval only!
- No Secular music for entire residency.
- No Visits outside of church functions for 30 days, and then only by overseer's approval.
- No Books beside the Bible for 30 days, then books by overseer's approval only.
- No Food outside the dining room or kitchen, meals at scheduled times only.
- No Panhandling.
- Refer anyone who wants information about the program to the overseers.
- Keep Personal area neat at all times, clean up after yourself.
- All Beds made and personal property picked up by 6:45 AM.
- All Approved outside excursions after 60 days will be in pairs or more only.
- When on outside excursions, persons will go to assigned locations only. NO Detours for personal business.
- Comply with all work, study and chruch service schedules as posted for entire stay.
Fighting, Cursing,Stealing or Disobedience to any of the above house rules are grounds for Roll Up. Titus 3:9-11
If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.
Phone: (253) 536-2584
2702 East 112th Street
Tacoma, WA. 98445
Respectfully yours, God Bless
Pastor Ed Wren
Senior Pastor/Director God's Ranch
Pastor Mick "Postvak" Meyer
Tabernacle/God's Ranch IT Administrator
Christian Biker Tabernacle Ministries